This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
About to pay tax onto EFTPS (known as Electronic Federal Payment System) but unable to login? Tinkered everything on the site but still unable to access your EFTPS account? We hear you, my friend! It is time to end your worries and frustrations over the unaccessible EFTPS login page because we are here to help you out! We've had the same problem as you had and we can't deny that it really gave us a severe headache. Well, enough of those and let us get started in solving this problem! To access the login page, just click the link below and you will be readily directed to the EFTPS login page but if you still do not know what to do then please do check the instructional video below and be guided! Listed instructions are also provided underneath the video to help you out with your login process:
Steps to follow to login:
- First and foremost, place the EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System) Login page URL onto your web browser: https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/login/loginInitial
- When you are already directed to their login page, enter your EIN (Employer Identification Number) for business on the first set of text boxes but if you are making a payment for an individual then go directly to the next set of text boxes and key in your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Next, move on to the third set of text boxes where you are required to enter your pin.
- Then on the last text box, type in your password.
- Lastly, click the Login button and you will now be directed to your EFTPS account.
Unable to access EFTPS account with the first try? Reset your login credentials:
- On this link: https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/login/loginInitial which is the login page, find the Need a Password link and click it and then you will be directed to their Reset page.
- Once you are already directed to the Reset page, enter what is asked completely and carefully. Once you are finished inputting the details needed click Next.
- After arriving to the next webpage, fill in again the details needed and like what is done on Step 2, after you finish typing in the details click Next.
- On the third web page, and the last of the steps, follow the onscreen instructions in order to retrieve your login credentials.
Note: Please also make sure that security lock is closed on your browser because maybe this is the one hindering you from accessing the login page.
Exhausted all efforts and still unable to login? Contact EFTPS directly:
- Make a call: 1.800.555.4477
- Make a call (if you are hearing impaired): 1.800.733.4829
- Make a call (if you are outside United States): 1.303.967.5916
- Make a call (unrelated to login process): 1.800.829.1040 (7 a.m.-10 p.m. local time)
- For comments, suggestions and violent reactions email email@example.com
Do not forget to bookmark this page and do come back later to check if the login processes changed as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding EFTPS login process. Good luck and have a nice day!